Volume 2 continues the progressive line of volume 1 and therefore both volumes combined can be seen as one book. Volume 2 covers very interesting new and less common slap techniques that build and expand on the techniques learned in volume 1.
Here are some of the topics that are featured in volume 2:
• Melodic slap playing, Solo-style slap bass
• Single-note Double thumb imitation lines
• Cross string hammer-ons & Reverse cross string hammer-ons
• Infamous triplet rolls
• Chapman Stick imitation technique
• Rockabilly imitation technique
• Palm mute slapping
• Open hammer pluck
• Fretless bass slapping
• Combined grooves
The Next Level Slap Bass books come with a full color cover and a black and white interior.